[TriZPUG] [JOB] Pylons/Pyramid Expert

Joseph S. Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:45:12 CEST 2011

This job opportunity fell on my lap, but I can't take on any more work
right now.  If you're interested, shoot me a note and I'll get you in
touch with the recruiter.

Joseph

*** Job Description ***

We are seeking expert level Python developers with strong
LAMP based web site/ web services development experience.
Candidates should have experience with high performance,
object oriented, database driven applications.
Knowledge of the various modern frameworks is helpful.
Work would be contract based (4-6 months)
with opportunity to advance to full time position.

The product is well into alpha development and we need to expand

our development team to rapidly move to full production. This is an

exciting product with lots of interesting technology and fun development

challenges for a motivated and talented developer.

Required Skills:

* Python
* MySQL
* Pyramid/Pylons
* SqlAlchemy/SqlObject
* WSGI/ Apache
* XHTML/ Javascript/ CSS
* Subversion
* Experience with the Amazon Cloud architecture
* Ability to work remotely and in a team

--
Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com