[TriZPUG] January meeting

Eric Leary eric.leary at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 00:23:21 CET 2011

As a newbie,

I would not want to forgo any lightning talk Chris proposes. Including
spreading peanut butter on toast with my left hand instead of my right.
 (sorry, was that snarky?)

What would be REALLY sweet if Joseph would follow Chris's talk on pdb (which
coincidentally is what I was brushing up on last night...)

with his own take on epdb or ipdb.  Which I know nothing about but clearly
should.

That way we would have two lightning talks!

Cheers

Eric Leary

wayward bootcamper 2008

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Joseph Tate <dragonstrider at gmail.com>wrote:

> You should really look at either epdb, or ipdb instead.  Tab
> completion alone make it a worthwhile exercise.  I challenge you to do
> your lightning talk on either of those instead.
>
> Joseph
>
> On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:
> > On 1/11/2011 4:31 PM, Bradley A. Crittenden wrote:
> >>
> >> Please send me an email if you'd like to give a talk or a lightning
> talk.
> >
> > I'll give a lightning talk on pdb just to make sure we have some newbie
> > content at the meeting.
> >
> > --
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
> > office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530
> > mail: Campus Box #3300, UNC-CH, Chapel Hill, NC 27599
> >

> --
> Joseph Tate
> Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com
> Web: http://www.dragonstrider.com

Science is the establishment of expectations.  Art is the manipulation of
expectations. Justice is the fulfillment of expectations.  Expectations are
patterns of mind.