[TriZPUG] Raleigh Meetings

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Feb 15 21:29:17 CET 2011

If you work at RedHat and would like to help host our next TriZPUG
meeting (Thur. Feb. 24), please email me offline. Our former contact
there was a student who is not working there this semester. It's likely
that there is someone else working there with an interest in Python,
though. Any current RedHat employee can host a user group meeting at
RedHat. We can coach you through the process. Thanks.

If you'd like to host a Raleigh meeting elsewhere else on a quarterly
basis (Feb, May, Aug, Nov), please email me offline. Requirements are:
parking, doors open from 7-9pm, seating for at least 30 people, laptop
projector, wireless. Ideally, we'd like to meet at NCSU. Even more
ideally, we'd like to meet on NCSU Centennial Campus where there is
ample free parking after hours. Thanks.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530