[TriZPUG] December Meeting?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Sun Dec 4 00:23:14 CET 2011

I made inquiries with Splatspace to see if anyone there wanted to host
our December meeting. I got no takers.

If I still lived in Durham, I'd be the fist to plunk down the $50/month
to get a key to Splatspace for our meetings because I think hackerspaces
are a great cause. But I live in Carrboro now and spending $600/year for
a meeting space four times per year in Durham isn't what I want to do
right now.

I'm just notifying you that I'm not going to make any more effort to try
to find a meeting spot in Durham for December.

If any of you want to call shotgun and offer a space, that would be fine
and I'd be glad to post the usual notices around. The December meeting
is usually the third Thursday (the 15th) and that's coming up pretty fast.

Maybe we just start fresh in January in Chapel Hill again?

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530