[TriZPUG] TriZPUG August 2011 Meeting: FabulAWS and Limone

Tobias McNulty tobias at caktusgroup.com
Thu Aug 25 19:58:20 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm deeply remiss for not stating this in the original offer of the Caktus
Group office, but we are on the second floor of the building here and
there's only a flight of stairs (no elevator) to get up here.

Do you still want to hold the meeting here?  Should we try to find another
space?  I am okay either way but I want to make sure everyone's included.

Best,
Tobias

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:

> Meeting tomorrow (Thursday):
>
> http://trizpug.org/Members/**tobias/aug-11-mtg<http://trizpug.org/Members/tobias/aug-11-mtg>
>
> Tobias McNulty will present FabulAWS, a tool automated server provisioning
> using a declarative syntax in Python. Chris Rossi, will present Limone, a
> library for generating content types from a Colander schema. There will most
> likely be an after meeting at a nearby location with food and beverage.
>
> When: 7pm, Thursday, August 25
>
> Where: Caktus Consulting Group, 209 Lloyd St, Building 300, Suite 360,
> Carrboro
>
> http://www.caktusgroup.com/**contact/<http://www.caktusgroup.com/contact/>
>
> --
> Sincerely,
>
> Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
> office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530
> mail: Campus Box #3300, UNC-CH, Chapel Hill, NC 27599

Tobias McNulty, Managing Member
Caktus Consulting Group, LLC
http://www.caktusgroup.com