[TriZPUG] Reminder: TriZPUG April 2011 Meeting: blitzen.management

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Apr 28 18:22:23 CEST 2011

Reminder, meeting tonight. See below.

Two changes:

1) David Ray will be playing the role of Josh Johnson.

2) The after-meeting will switch to The Crunkleton because our
facilitator, Brad Crittenden, is hosting the Ubuntu release party there
after our main meeting. The Crunkleton does not serve food, so get
dinner ahead of time of the TriZPUG meeting. Me, I'll be getting some
dinner at Milltown before the meeting. maybe around 5:30 if I'm lucky.

On 4/11/2011 2:41 PM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> http://trizpug.org/Members/bac/apr-11-mtg
>
> What
> Meeting
> When
> 2011-04-28 from 19:00 to 21:00
> Where
> Carrboro Creative Coworking, 205 Lloyd Street, Suite 101, Carrboro
>
> Josh Johnson will present the blitZEN method, a SCRUM-variant toolbox of
> project management approaches that makes you love being a developer
> again. The blitZEN method is not philosophy or methodology so much as
> it's a way to get stuff done, done well, and with minimal developer
> stress. In addition, Josh will also present blitzen.management, a Plone
> product that assists in the collection of requirements and planning
> process. As usual, bring your own lightning talk about any observation
> you've made about any Python topic. There's plenty of free parking at
> CCC and the after-meeting will continue around the corner at Milltown.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530