[TriZPUG] How about a talk on our development methodology?

Kurt Grandis KGrandis at lexile.com
Mon Apr 11 06:27:33 CEST 2011

I would be very  interested in learning how other Python groups are working . While my group's development practices are not restricted to Python they have been directly impacted and shaped by the nature of Python. There a few of us who are also interested continuing to refine our processes and tools associated with managing projects (through Python).

So please do...
+1

-Kurt