[TriZPUG] TriZPUG September 2010 Meeting: DjangoCon Recap This Thursday

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Sep 21 00:01:54 CEST 2010

It's that time again:

http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/sep-10-mtg/

Mike's hosting at Duke University, North Pavillion, 2400 Pratt St,
Durham. Parking after hours in the adjacent deck is free. Walk in the
main front doors, down the steps, and halfway down the hall across from
the (closed after hours) snack bar.

The Caktus gang will be reporting lightning talks from their six-man
mission to DjangoCon, of which they were a sponsor.

Bring your own lightning talk, also. If we don't get to you this month,
maybe next month. It's always good to have a lightning talk in your pocket.

I'd like to go to The Federal afterward with anyone who'd like to also:

http://carpedurham.com/2010/06/20/the-federal/

office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530