[TriZPUG] October Meeting Call for Talks

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Oct 15 17:31:12 CEST 2010

Thanks to Alex Kesling, and some additional help from Cristóbal Palmer
and Justis Peters, we'll be meeting at Red Hat HQ on the NCSU Centennial
Campus in Raleigh on Thursday, October 28 at 7pm. We're going to give
Red Hat a test drive to see if it would be a good regular location for
our Raleigh meetings every third month.

Before meeting announcements go out, I'd like to see if anyone would
like to call shotgun on any major presentations for the meeting. We can
always have lightning talks. But I know there are a few of you out there
who have been planning a feature length talk for awhile. So I'm just
throwing out the chance to afix your name to the meeting theme for this
month.

office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530