[TriZPUG] Planning for Plone Deployment Workshop

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Mar 31 23:09:26 CEST 2010

TriZPUG Plone people,

Six Feet Up (http://sixfeetup.com) are going to take another stab at a
Plone deployment workshop this fall.

Carol Ganz has asked that if you have any topic ideas you'd like to see
covered at such a workshop, please send them to her at carol AT
sixfeetup DOT com.

Having gone to one of these before, I can tell you that they really
treat you well and Indianapolis is a great place for such an event. I
even saw a couple of other TriZPUGers there that I hardly ever see at
home, too.

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530