[TriZPUG] Hack Night

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Mar 26 21:17:47 CET 2010

Did you guys decide on the next Hack Night at the meeting last night? We
had talked at the first and last (very successful) Hack Night about
consulting this calendar:

http://www.cavesofice.org/~badger/triangle/groups.html#calendar

to avoid unseemly conflicts. I heard second or third Tuesday being
talked about, I thought.

BTW, in case you didn't hear, there were fourteen people at the first
Hack Night earlier this month. I got a lot done and I heard others did
as well.

I think at the next Hack Night I will try to help some newbies instead
of get so hung up on my own project. Not that we all need to do that
every Hack Night. But there were a couple of newbies there who might be
more inclined to come back if they got some help.

How'd the Sauce go last night? Sorry I couldn't be there. You know how
much I like The Sauce.

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530