[TriZPUG] PyCon 2010 Video Upload Complete

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Mar 18 18:19:33 CET 2010

The upload of PyCon 2010 videos is complete as of yesterday:

http://pycon.blip.tv

There are just a few that need some sort of fixing. But they are all there.

This might be easier to search, with icons for slides, videos, and
*etherpads*:

http://us.pycon.org/2010/conference/talks/

(BTW, we talked at Python Hack Night about doing an etherpad for TriZPUG
meetings. But, alas, since Etherpad was acquired by Google, there are no
more free Etherpad accounts.)

As long as I'm tossing conference video at you, I just found out that
all the Plone Conference 2009 video is now available.

Here is Chris Rossi's talk:

http://plone.blip.tv/file/3037005/

Here's my talk and slides:

http://plone.blip.tv/file/3215294/
http://ploneconf2009.org/program/sprint/zopeskel-2009.pdf

Here are all the talks and slides:

http://ploneconf2009.org/program/talks

Don't forget there is a meeting one week from today:

http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/mar-10-mtg/

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530