[TriZPUG] OT: Python Job Posting

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 18:08:15 CEST 2010

Please contact Nanci below if interested:

Hi Joseph,
I'm a Recruiter - we've corresponded in the past so I know that you
have some background in Linux/Open Source shops.  I'm hoping you can
help.  We've got clients in North Carolina, Virginia and Illinois who
are in hiring mode and I'm trying to locate a couple of PostgreSQL
Database Developers (database developers out of Open Source, Linux
environments) and Python Developers.  These are great companies - they
really care about their people, offer a family environment with
flexible and fun atmosphere and they are committed to Open Source
(they are NO Microsoft shops).   These are the type of companies that
I'd refer my friends/family to.  We'd even consider very Junior
candidates (we only require 2+ years of current professional Postgres
or Python experience) and of course mid/senior-level folks.

In this day and age, you never know who may have or want to make a
change (or might have friends who do) – so I'd be grateful for your
help to get my info into the hands of any Open Source folks you know.

Thank you,
Nanci Cronk
Account Executive/Executive Recruiter
The Maven Group LLC
1.800.343.6612 ext 105 Toll-Free
1.469.361.2499 Dallas Direct Line
nanci.cronk at themavengroup.com

--
Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com