[TriZPUG] Plone booth at PyCon! Hope you can help

Christopher Johnson cjj at ifpeople.net
Sat Jan 30 19:44:18 CET 2010

Hi friends in Triangle-land,

We're looking forward to having you down in my hometown for PyCon in just 3
weeks!

I just got confirmation that Plone will be given a booth for PyCon in
Atlanta! With the short notice, we need all the help we can get in
organizing and manning the booth. I wanted to ask if any of you who are
coming to PyCon could help with the booth. We'll need volunteers for the
booth,  during Friday or Saturday of the conference (10am till 4pm is booth
time). Please let me know if you can (and what time preferences you have, if
any).

Also, if you have any Plone materials (overviews, case studies, technical
materials etc) that you could contribute, that'd be great! I think it'd be
cool to display Plone books on the table also (marked for DISPLAY ONLY so
people don't walk off with our goods). Anyone have the recent Theming,
Education or End User books they could bring? (we've got practical plone and
plone dev here). Any other idea for materials for the booth?

Look forward to seeing you here! Let us know if you have any questions for
the locals :)

Best,
Chris

--
Cofounder and CEO
ifPeople - Innovation for People

** Check out our upcoming trainings! Engagement, online fundraising, a Plone
demo or leading tools for integrating your websites with salesforce.com CRM:
http://www.ifpeople.net/learn/training **