[TriZPUG] BlueBream

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Jan 15 20:39:20 CET 2010

On 1/15/2010 2:34 PM, Bradley A. Crittenden wrote:
> It looks interesting Chris -- thanks for pointing it out.

Idunno. I may have spoken too soon about it. I was thinking I wish I had
about a day to play with it when I clicked on the third chapter of the
documentation and it was completely blank. :)

That's kind of like the ZCA book that preceded it. About the time is got
interesting, it stopped.

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530