[TriZPUG] Python Hack Night

Mark Lavin markdlavin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 04:10:20 CET 2010

Hello TriZPUG,

For those were at tonight's meeting and for those who weren't, I am looking
to start up some meetings to compliment the monthly TriZPUG meeting.  I have
lovingly dubbed these "Python Hack Nights".  The idea is to get together and
not just talk about python but to use python.  My hope is that it will be a
place where you can get some help on small projects that you are working and
space to get some more hands on learning.  If you have a project that you
need some help on then you should come.  If you have time to spare and want
to help then you should come.

My aim is to have the first hack night on Thursday 3/11/2010.  Where it will
be is up in the air.  Carrboro Creative Coworking is a possibility.  Any
suggestions on places we could use would be helpful.

My contact info is below.

Email: markdlavin at gmail.com
Cell: (919) 621 1225
AIM: DrOhYes
Twitter: DrOhYes

I'll continue to post info as we get more things settled.  Hope to see you
at hack night.

Best,

Mark