[TriZPUG] TriZPUG Feburary 2010 Meeting: Your Presentation Goes Here: LOCATION CHANGE

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Feb 11 20:54:14 CET 2010

On 2/4/2010 8:20 PM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> http://trizpug.org/Members/psmith/feb-10-mtg

The location for this meeting (in two weeks) has changed to MetaMetrics,
1000 Park Forty Plaza Drive, Suite 120, Durham.

That's right off I-40 at the Hwy 55 exit near Hwy 54:

http://www.metametricsinc.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?view=mm&tabindex=10&tabid=65

Thanks to Kurt to letting us meet there this month. And thanks to Paul
for working with us on that.

The location has more than one nearby place for after meeting joy.

There is also a very nearby Korean BBQ place called Chosun Ok that is
pretty popular. I'd be up for meeting there at 5:30 or so for dinner
before the meeting if anyone is interested.

Still looking for a presentation speaker, if you'd like to be it.

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530