[TriZPUG] NC jQuery & JavaScript Camp Rescheduled

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Fri Feb 5 03:35:05 CET 2010

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010, Chris Calloway wrote:

>> I e-mailed Chris Calloway last week asking if there was
>> going to be a python/plone/zope camp this summer, but
>> haven't heard back
>
> That was on Monday. I replied to you within 45 minutes and
> it hasn't bounced. Look in your spam folder? Here's a copy
> of what I wrote:

Thanks for the attempt. I was suprised not to get a reply to
you, since you reply to everything else here. I don't
control the spam filters on this machine, so presumably it's
gone to the bit bucket now. Thanks for the repost and for
the other info. I get mail OK from trizpug at python.org so
I'll reply on-list this time.

> "I will not give a local PyCamp this year. It's no longer
> necessary. There is a Python course taught at UNC now.

I was looking for something for a high school student.
Presumably this course you mention is a regular credit
course?

> And there are short Python workshops taught on campus by
> others.

where should I look for them?

> "There may or not be a local Plone Boot Camp, depending on
> what Joel Burton decides. He decides in his own time and
> lets me know when he is ready."

I'll watch here for it

Thanks Joe