[TriZPUG] NC jQuery & JavaScript Camp Rescheduled

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Thu Feb 4 13:44:06 CET 2010

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010, Ray Harris wrote:

>> http://ncjquerycamp2.eventbrite.com/

> I just wanted to pass along that the jQuery and JavaScript
> camp has been rescheduled for Saturday, February 20th
> because of the weather.

Thanks. I had no idea there had even been a camp scheduled
in Jan. I just registered for Feb 20.

Is there a list of camps anywhere? Are they posted to this
list (if so I missed this one). I e-mailed Chris Calloway
last week asking if there was going to be a
python/plone/zope camp this summer, but haven't heard back

Thanks Joe