[TriZPUG] Looking for a Python Web Developer

Paul Smith paul at blinkylights.org
Wed Dec 8 17:21:14 CET 2010

Hey Y'all,
      Haven't seen you guys in a while, hope everyone's doing well! Our
little startup is beginning to pick up a little steam, and we're looking for
a Python web developer for a 3-month contract-to-hire position starting
right after the first of the year. If you're looking, or you know someone
who's looking, please let me know. (And before you ask, NO - no Flex or
Flash experience is required :)
      The job description is below.

--P

`Raleigh, N.C based Startup`

**Job Description**:
We're a small, funded startup looking for an experienced Python web
developer to
join our fun, dynamic team.

**Requirements**
* Experience working in a team environment with tight deadlines
* 2+ yrs real-world experience with DB-driven, dynamic web development
* Experience with web frameworks - bonus points for Django
* Demonstrably strong skills: Object-oriented Python, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
* Bonus points for experience with test-driven development, 3rd-party API
integration, mobile web
* Experience using version control systems like Subversion or Git
* Familiarity with Apache, Linux and WSGI strongly preferred

**Contact Info:**

* **Contact**: Paul Smith
* **E-mail contact**: techadmin at worldarts.me
* **No telecommuting**