[TriZPUG] 2nd Python Dojo

Michael Clemmons glassresistor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 21:35:41 CEST 2010

Hey Everyone,
So I have talked with Brian and the 2nd Dojo is happening at 7pm on Monday
May 3rd.  CCC has been kind enough to host us again.  Last time we spent
most of our time solving short problems off of codingbat.  We can do this
again but people had shown interest in discussing problems to solve before
we get there.
Some discussion among the Caktus guys has been to actually write a user
publishable codingbat type website which leverages pypy and lets users
upload there own problems and unit tests.
Interested in hearing in what others think.
-Michael