[TriZPUG] Fwd: TriZPUG November 2009 Meeting: Why MoinMoin?

Paul Smith paul at blinkylights.org
Sat Nov 21 16:47:16 CET 2009

Chris Calloway wrote:
> On 11/19/2009 2:12 PM, Josh Johnson wrote:
>> Crap! Is there any way I can call in that automatic door prize Paul
>> offered me last week if I'm in Florida? ;)
>>
>> JJ
>>
>> p.s.
>> I ADORE matplotlib. I used it to write a script that generate SCRUM
>> burdown charts :D
>
> Heh. Funny thing. Paul won the prize. And he says he wants to give to
> you.

     Josh's door prize /was/ going to a copy of Depeche Mode's greatest
hits (on cassette, of course), but since I won the randint drawing, and
I did nominate Josh for automatic winner, I suppose it's only right that
Josh ought to have it.
    I suggest that Josh get the book on the condition that we can expect
a matplotlib lightning talk at some point in the future. :)

--P