[TriZPUG] JOB: looking for Django contractors

Tobias McNulty tobias at caktusgroup.com
Thu Nov 19 17:44:02 CET 2009

Hi all,

Caktus Consulting Group in Carrboro is looking for proficient Python/Django
developers to join our team on a contract basis.  We have a few potential
projects coming up that we'll likely need help with, so we're looking for
developers who'd like to pick up a little (or potentially more) work on the
side.

If you're interested, please review the full posting below and submit your
response and/or questions to jobs+trizpug at caktusgroup.com

Cheers,

Tobias

--------

Caktus <http://www.caktusgroup.com/> is a seasoned web development team that
specializes in agile Django development. We build custom web applications
for local and remote clients using a variety of open-source technologies.
We're looking for Django developers to join our team on a project basis!

This position requires:

   - Fluency in Python and Django
   - Following PEP8 <http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/> and Django
   Coding Standards<http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/>
   - Relational database experience
   - HTML/CSS knowledge
   - Strong communication skills
   - Experience with version control systems
   - Knowledge of web standards
   - Residence in the U.S.

Bonus points for:

   - Experience with JavaScript and jQuery
   - SQL and PostgreSQL fluency
   - Experience with Linux environments

Please include the following in your response (incomplete applications will
not be considered):

   - Your resume
   - Links to or attachments of example Django code
   - Live, working examples of several Django sites you’ve developed
   - Your expected hourly compensation

<jobs+trizpug at caktusgroup.com>
--
Tobias McNulty