[TriZPUG] Want to present on MoinMoin, when are the next couple of meetings?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Nov 13 20:27:43 CET 2009

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:43:11 -0500, Paul Smith <paul at blinkylights.org>
wrote:
>     Best thing to do might be to change our start time to 7:30, and give
> the hockey people a chance to clear out a little.

In your experience, has then game traffic cleared out by then? Would we
still get caught up in the Highway Patrol shuffling all lanes off Edwards
Mill into the RBC Center? That game traffic backs up for miles up I-40,
too.

I made these maps to route down Trinity Rd and avoid Edwards Mill. Maybe we
could say 7:30 *and* route people away from Edwards Mill?

http://bit.ly/capstrat-from-durham-game-day

http://bit.ly/capstrat-from-chapel-hill-game-day

http://bit.ly/capstrat-from-downtown-raleigh-game-day

http://bit.ly/capstrat-from-cary-game-day