[TriZPUG] Want to present on MoinMoin, when are the next couple of meetings?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Nov 11 21:38:30 CET 2009

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:37:59 -0500, Mike Revoir <mrevoir at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can host at the DCRI if Ben or Robert cannot.

Glad to see you back in commission!

I'd be very interested in getting North Duke Pavillion back in the rotation
because the room is large and the parking situation is ideal. I assume this
is the location meant by DCRI?

If so, can we put you down for the three month rotation through 2010. For
you that would be third Thursdays at 7pm for March, June, and September? I
would think that December 2010 would need to be on the third Thursday (the
16th).

It's not the Ben or Robert cannot host. It's that I had heard you to say
you needed to back off for awhile due to some personal matters. If it would
be better for you personally not to host, we can do that. But if you *want*
to host, I think DCRI has been the best location we've ever had to meet at
and I would be most interested in meeting there regularly again.

I still want to talk to Robert about this coming Dec 17th, because we might
be able to have some, uh, holiday "punch" at the Franklin Center. We have
in the past at Nicholas School, too.

I spoke to Paul today and he is checking on the fourth Thursdays of 2010
for Capstrat. That would be fourth Thursdays of February, May, August, and
third Thursday in November 2010.

I'm waiting to hear back from the Alexes about next week at NCSU. Paul has
agreed to be the backup location if that doesn't come through in time for a
timely announcement. But there will be a meeting in Raleigh next week.

So as far as 2010 goes, let's see what Brad has to say about CCC for
January, April, July, and October.

Then we'd be covered with three fixed locations with easy parking for the
whole year. And we could put this unpythonic discussion to bed for another
year. :)

Cheers, Chris