[TriZPUG] Plone CMS: Any help would be much appreciated!

Josh Seymore jseymore at formalifesciencemarketing.com
Fri Nov 6 20:23:19 CET 2009

Hello all!

I work for a life science marketing firm based downtown Raleigh and we
currently are compiling an estimate for a website facelift for one of
our clients.  My roadblock with this is that it needs to be programmed
to integrate into a Plone CMS.  Does anyone have experience or know a
referral that could help in the programming aspect of the site in
order to work with the Plone CMS feature?

I appreciate any help that you all may have.
Thank you.
Josh Seymore :: Production Director
Forma :: Making the Complex Compelling
715 Tucker Street
Raleigh, NC  27603
tele ............ 919.832.1244 x227
fax ............. 919.832.4522
www.FormaLifeScienceMarketing.com

Note:
This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may
contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to
confidentiality protections.If you are not a designated recipient, you
may not review, use, copy or distribute this message. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete
this message.Thank you.