[TriZPUG] xlwt and Data / Subtotals?

Josh Johnson josh_johnson at unc.edu
Tue Nov 3 14:44:56 CET 2009

Have you tried just writing the formula into the cell, as you would in
excel? I've not used xlwt, but recall having some success with that in
the past.

I'd also be grepping the _source code_ and the examples for "formula"
if I were you :) IIRC, the excel function is SUM(), and you can pass
it a cell range, eg =SUM(A1:A5)

HTH,
JJ