[TriZPUG] [triangle-zpug] Visiting Durham - anyone up for getting together?

Chris Rossi chris at christophermrossi.com
Wed Jun 3 20:27:01 CEST 2009

I'll be there late, as I'm going to be having dinner at home before I head
out.  I can call Chris's cell to make sure y'all are still there before I
head out.

Speaking of dinner, I've accidentally ended up with way more food than Laura
and I could ever hope to eat, so if any of y'all want to stop by for grub
beforehand, let me know.  Menu is grilled chicken breast and a variety of
fresh CSA veggies.

Chris