[TriZPUG] ZMI feature: quick question

Christopher Johnson cjj at ifpeople.net
Tue Jan 13 15:15:27 CET 2009

Hi Robert,

I had to take a look myself, because I remember how it was and wanted to see
what you were seeing. Here's an idea:

Can you verify that you are:
a) using the url to your instance, rather than the Plone site, and
b) using a zope user rather than a Plone user to log in?

The db packing should be via the control_panel version of the link (you will
see info for the database, then you can click on each mount point and pack
from there).

Hope that helps!

-chris

--