[TriZPUG] viewing all transactions for a single Plone object

Edmund Moseley edmund at unc.edu
Sat Feb 14 05:12:26 CET 2009

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Sam, those _p_jar tricks are awesome!  I have played about in 'zopectl
debug' before, but only aware of the current state of objects.
Inspecting the object in question, I could see that it had been edited
53 times in 3 days. The user's claim was that certain fields were
entered initially, and disappeared at some point in time.  From the
values stored in the history, it appears that values for said fields,
only got entered in the later transactions (...and remain there). User
error perhaps?