[TriZPUG] December Meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Dec 2 18:29:29 CET 2009

On 12/2/2009 12:08 PM, Mike Revoir wrote:
> Has a location been set for a special Christmas TriZPUG meeting? We could
> meet at The Federal where I believe they have several varieties of punch on
> tap if that's desired. I haven't been but I know that's the spot for the
> after-meeting meeting in Durham :)

Yeah, I put a placeholder announcement up here a couple of weeks ago:

http://trizpug.org/

Bendy said he could host at Nicholas school in a conference room.

Still waiting to hear the room number from Bendy.

> I'd love to hear about the Djanjo sprint that will have happened the week
> prior.

I'd think that would be a good possibility. :)

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530