[TriZPUG] 2009 TriZPUG Plone Boot Camps

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Sat Apr 25 00:51:48 CEST 2009

See all about our fifth anniversary (!!!) training programs:

http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/pbc5/

We're bringing Joel Burton and plonebootcamps.com back for two more
fun-filled weeks of Plone learning.

Thanks to Rob Lineberger  of the Carolina Cardiovascular Biology Center
for heading up this year's TriZPUG Plone Boot Camps effort.

If you came to the inaugural World Plone Day event last fall, then
you've seen the new classroom for this year's Plone Boot Camps and the
positively gigantic projection screen for the classroom presentations.

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530