[TriZPUG] More Fun With Text Processing

Josh Johnson jj at email.unc.edu
Fri Apr 3 20:13:39 CEST 2009

David Handy wrote:
> Any chance you can get at the source for the command-line utility

Nope, it's a proprietary command on embedded hardware :(
> You said that the headings and column widths could vary. Are there just a
> handful of different variations?
I think it pushes the column widths when there's something bigger than
usual. I believe this is how the padding works in sprintf[1].

The headings are fixed to a handful of variations, there are two or
three commands that give the same sort of output but with different fields.

[1] http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/clibrary/cstdio/sprintf.html

JJ