[TriZPUG] Meeting this week Thur Sept 25 7pm UNC 435 Chapman Hall

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:32:35 CEST 2008

Chris Calloway wrote:
> Thursday September 25 in 435 Chapman Hall on the campus of UNC at 7pm
> this week is our best meeting ever:
I plan to be present and give a lightning talk on the Python Pipelines
Project. For a preview see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Python_Pipelines

What's the average attendance (so I can bring sufficient handouts)?

--
Bob Gailer
Chapel Hill NC

When we take the time to be aware of our feelings and
needs we have more satisfying interatctions with others.

Nonviolent Communication provides tools for this awareness.

As a coach and trainer I can assist you in learning this process.

What is YOUR biggest relationship challenge?