[TriZPUG] {science, python} newb seeks {calculation, formatting} advice

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Tue Sep 2 09:02:30 CEST 2008

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Tom Roche wrote:

> Basically I'm looking for help with my homework :-) which
> involves outputting formatted scientific equations and
> their solutions.

Am interesting idea. I heard something about a TeX-like
language to do the same thing, but it's only a proposal.
Possibly it's been a proposal for a long time and I've only
just heard about it. AFAIK there's no code.

I don't know of anything out of the box that does this,
otherwise there'd be no need for the TeX-like proposal.

Joe