[TriZPUG] [triangle-zpug] [Fwd: ANNOUNCE: new package posix_ipc 0.1 available]

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Oct 17 16:52:54 CEST 2008

On 10/15/2008 6:12 PM, Philip Semanchuk wrote:
> I will double check my commitment on
> the 23rd if there's space for a presentation at that meeting.

I got ahold of Paul Smith and there will be a TriZPUG meeting at
Capstrat at 7pm on Thursday Oct 23.

If you can present, great. If not, we always have something. I'm trying
to see if Brad C. wants to talk about the new Launchpad enhancements:

http://news.launchpad.net/general/launchpad-2110-faster-branch-uploads

We have a lot to talk about regarding World Plone Day.

And last meeting, we got a lot of interaction by calling on each person
individually to report what they've been doing or learned with Python in
the last month.

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530