[triangle-zpug] Quick IRC Cheat Sheet

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu May 8 15:55:03 CEST 2008

On 5/8/2008 9:12 AM, Josh Johnson wrote:
> /join #channel
>     join the #channel chat room
> /quit message
>     leave the server with a cleaver message

Also /leave is very useful for just signing off one channel while
leaving the others up.

I guess if nothing else, we can have a lightning talk on irc and
#trizpug at the May meeting.

Josh, thanks for all your help at the Plone Jam last night. Folks, Josh
got Rob all fixed up on a problem we've been joking about on the
#trizpug channel for weeks.

And thanks to Mark who sat there with me until 9:30pm while I got the
ArchGenXML patch finished.

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530