[triangle-zpug] Plone Job Opportunity at CPC (Carolina Pop. Center, UNC)

Josh Johnson josh_johnson at unc.edu
Thu May 8 15:00:36 CEST 2008

My organization, CPC, is looking for a full time, temporary python
programmer:

Details:
http://www.cpc.unc.edu/aboutcpc/employment?wid=4179&func=viewSubmission&sid=4007

There's a strong emphasis on plone and other web tech. Experience in an
academic environment, and experience with knowledge management and/or
distance learning are a plus. Adaptability is key.

I'm not personally responsible for filling this position. If you have
questions, or want to apply, see the contact info on the post :)

Feel free to pass the url along to anybody else you may know that might
be interested.

Thanks!
JJ