[triangle-zpug] wing ide on 64 bit debian

jim white jbw2003 at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 03:14:59 CEST 2008

?I checked and ia32-libs is installed.However, I initially tried to install with the .deb file. I retried with the tar file
and python install script and that worked.

Jim

You need to install the ia32-libs package via synaptic for Wing to run
on 64 bit.

Rob

On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 14:29 -0400, jim white wrote:
>/ I have started to use Wing IDE Personal, but it doesn't install on our
/>/ Debian AMD64 server. Is there a way to get it to run on a 64-bit Linux
/>/ install?/