[triangle-zpug] Tonight's meeting

Mike Revoir mrevoir at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:43:27 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:

At tonight's meeting, and continuing on this list, please discuss:

> 1) Efficacy of moving our meeting night *back* to fourth Wednesday. For
> the rest of the year, Tuesday nights are going to be difficult for me
> and a few other politically active TriZPUG members. We met on fourth
> Wednesdays for many years and moved to fourth Tuesday at a request of a
> member who no longer has that constraint.

I wasn't able to attend last night's meeting as my son was sick, but would a
night other than Wednesday be possible? I know that no night is perfect for
everyone, but Wednesday is the one night that I cannot attend. If Wednesday
works best for everyone else, then please don't stick with Tuesday's just
for me.

Thanks,

Mike