[triangle-zpug] UML + AXG -- Re: Plone Jam 3/20/08

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Tue Mar 18 19:42:31 CET 2008

My dream of a super Plone Jam or 2:

Rob.L, Mike.R and Josh.J take turns, reviewing either an "example" UML model
or one of their own, and explain some "tips 'n tricks" about what they have
discovered about UML-modeling => ArchGenXML => Plone products.  Plone 2
examples would be fine; Plone 3 would be great, too.

I did some work recently fixing the AGX example model, to try it out with
1.6.x AXG and Plone3.  That might help; however we are all sure to learn
something from the UML/AGX super-group ;)

Here's hoping flattery will get those Jam-demos,
----mark