[triangle-zpug] AGX Fixes + ZopeSkel Enhancements

Josh Johnson josh_johnson at unc.edu
Tue Mar 11 15:28:42 CET 2008

Hi All,
As mentioned at the last meeting, I did some work on AGX a while back. I
finally got around to posting my changes to the issue tracker.

here's the URL: http://plone.org/products/archgenxml/issues/201

Over the weekend, I did some work on ZopeSkel. Namely, I noticed and
finished up the `addcontent atschema` local command so that it populates
your interface schema, your AT schema, and creates the bridge attributes
in your content class.

And now I've just realized that it's a bit broken. Arrgh.

Anyway, I should have that fixed by next week, in the meantime, you can
check out what I've got so far here:
http://plone.org/products/zopeskel/issues/5/

I mentioned I'd send around the link to the process document I was
following during my "lightning" talk, here it is:

http://www.unc.edu/~jj/plone

It's by no means complete, but I've been using it (and constantly
updating it) and it's serving me well. It sorely needs a menu, I'm in
the process of moving it to XML + XSLT to auto-generate it.

Cheers,
JJ