[TriZPUG] Fwd: Python Training

Mike Revoir mrevoir at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:49:50 CEST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Susan LaShomb <Susan.LaShomb at learnquest.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 1:59 PM
Subject: Python Training
To: mrevoir at gmail.com

 Dear Mike,

I am contacting you from a corporate IT training company named LearnQuest
located in the Philadelphia area because I saw the TriZPUG boot camp
training on your website.  We have a client that is interested in a private
onsite Python training and we are seeking a resource to assist us.  The
client has asked for:

"We want to discuss a Python course for intermediate/advanced programmers.
The course we want would be aimed at people on our staff who are experienced
C++ or Java programmers, who understand the Python language and syntax, and
who have some experience in Python coding. As one of our senior engineers
expressed it, we would really like to have someone who can impart the
"concepts of Python", teaching people to write "real Python" versus simply
transferring C++ code into Python."

If you or anyone in your organization is interested, please pass this along
to them.  We'll need to know what kind of pricing per day, (instructor rate,
book rate plus travel and expenses), can be offered that would be
competitive for a subcontractor relationship.

Thanks, Mike, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Susan

P.S. I welcome you to visit our website at www.learnquest.com for
information about LearnQuest.