[TriZPUG] Plone Hosting

Stephan Altmueller stephan_altmueller at unc.edu
Sat Jul 12 03:35:47 CEST 2008

I have tried a number of different VPS's and I have finally landed at
slicehost. (www.slicehost.com).
The management app they have have built is amazing. You can add and
resize slices (that's what
they call their VPS's) through an amazing simple interface. They offer a
number of different
Linux distributions, I went with

They start at $20 for 256MB. I would go for the 512MB slice ($38) which
easily hold
a couple small Plone sites in a single zope instance. I use nginx
instead of Apache to keep the
overhead low.

Hope this helps.

 --  Stephan