[TriZPUG] Buildout script consultation

Robert Kraus krausr at mail.fpg.unc.edu
Wed Dec 31 21:55:29 CET 2008

Carol Ludwig wrote me:
"It would be great if the rest of us who are struggling with our own
buildout scripts could view and learn from the fix, whoever helps..."

Note: I have had several very positive and generous responses regarding
my post yesterday seeking Plone buildout script help. Rest assured I
will gladly share whatever is learned from this transaction with anyone
who wishes to know. I already have a lot of documentation regarding the
problem(s) and will also document the solution(s). Let me know
(personally) if you wish to be in the group with whom I share what comes
of this.

Happy new year to you all,

Robert

--

Robert Kraus, Web Services Administrator
FPG Child Development Institute

email: 	fpgwebmaster at mail.fpg.unc.edu
	krausr at mail.fpg.unc.edu
phone:	919.962.7310