[triangle-zpug] PyCamp concurrent with Plone Boot Camp

Eric Leary eric.leary at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 20:57:24 CEST 2008

I am interested in both.  The July/August time is good for me. Does
engagement in one camp preclude doing the other if they are at the same
time?  If so, I think my priority needs to be PyCamp.

I never weighed in before, but I can pester you pythoneers on Thursday
nights as easily as Tuesday nights!