[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG involvement in PloneCon Sprint

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Apr 16 01:35:14 CEST 2008

TriZPUG has been invited by ZPUGDC to manage the sprints at PloneCon
2008 in DC. The sprints occur Oct 11-13 (the conference is Oct 8-10).

I think that invitation involves:

a) finding out who wants to sprint on what
b) apportioning available room space to those sprint topics
c) publicizing those room space assignments
d) calling a daily report out for each topic

Nate Aune has usually been the ringmaster of the daily report outs in
the past. I will encourage him to continue in that role. He's good at
it. He relishes it.

I'd like to ask a few questions:

1) Who anticipates going to PloneCon in Washington, DC, this fall?

2) If so, do you anticipate staying for sprints?

3) If you are, have you ever been to a PloneCon sprint before?

4) Do you think TriZPUG should accept this invitation? (I think I've
already been volunteered for the task anyway. I'm just trying to find
out how alone I'm going to be.)

I assume TriZPUG is going to have a big presence at PloneCon this year
due to it being only a five hour drive away. What would you think of
TriZPUG being a bottom tier sponsor again (like we did in 2006)? I think
we have the funds.

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530