[triangle-zpug] UML + AXG -- Re: Plone Jam 3/20/08

Robert Geiger robert at geigers.net
Tue Apr 1 12:24:35 CEST 2008

Josh,

Thanks for your very thoughtful reply.

I'd be happy to come to a meeting in Raleigh and address this.  There
are some issues that we could all discuss together in the realm of, as
you well put it, "secret knowledge" that would help clarify some of
those issues.

The process is applicable across the board, however, as a way of
integrating a team and preforming a minimally sufficient amount of
documentation that supports and facilitates a process that works!

The tool is, in this case, very important to the process and I can
demonstrate that.  EA is not the only modeling tool, it's just a good
one that works.  I'd love to use an ArgoUML (Free tool) if it could be
used, and, again, perhaps together at the meeting, it will become
apparent if or how that might be possible with people more knowledgeable
than I about the tool's ultimate possibilities.

So, whoever organizes the meetings, I'm willing to do an hour or so at
your next Raleigh meeting.  Just let me know.

Best regards,

Robert

--

Robert Geiger