[triangle-zpug] Plone Jams

Rob Lineberger rob_lineberger at med.unc.edu
Wed Oct 31 18:37:03 CET 2007

> I'll update the logistics page
> (http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/hockplaza_logistics) with
> information on how to get into the building shortly.

>From a previous email:

The meeting will be held in the Hock Plaza building, which is just off
the north side of the Duke University campus, at the corner of Erwin Rd.
and Research Drive (next to the BP station and across the street from
the Duke Eye Center). You can see an interactive map with driving
directions courtesy of Google Maps. Alternatively you can follow the
directions below:

>From the west (Chapel Hill), take 15-501 N to Durham, take Exit 107
(Cameron Blvd/Duke University). Make a right at the bottom of the exit
ramp. At the first stoplight, take left on Erwin and pass 3 lights at
Moreene Rd, Lasalle Street and Research Drive. Immediately after
Research Drive / Douglas St. you will see Hock Plaza on your left.

>From the east or south (Raleigh), take Durham Fwy 147 and exit at 15B
Fulton St. Turn left on Fulton St and go through one light, turn right
at next light onto Erwin Rd. Hock Plaza is on your right just before you
reach the next light at Research Dr / Douglas St.

Parking
There is free parking for visitors in the parking deck immediately
behind the building. Enter through the covered driveway on Erwin Rd near
the right front side of the building, and drive all the way to the back
to enter the parking deck. (Do not park in the front ungated area which
is reserved for coffee shop customers and building management only,
otherwise you will be ticketed) Drive through to the back of the entry
level of the parking deck where you will find gates. To get a free
parking ticket, push the white intercom button and say you are there for
the Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center web software meeting.

Enter the Hock Plaza lobby which is actually level 3 of the building.
Check in with the security guard and let them know you are here for the
Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center web software meeting.  They should let
you come on up to the 7th floor.  The 7th floor has additional security
(badge access).  Knock on the door to the left, I will be in the
conference room just across the hallway from the lobby and should hear
the knock.  We will also keep looking and check the lobby often for any
meeting participants.

URL's used above if you have trouble:
Google Maps
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2424+Erwin+Road+Durham