[triangle-zpug] Plone Jams

Josh Johnson josh_johnson at unc.edu
Fri Oct 26 15:08:08 CEST 2007

I think I could really dig a regular meeting. I also like the loose
sprintish concept.

+1 for the general idea (and not just because I work at UNC and it'd be
hella convenient for me..  ;))

+1 for 6 pm. I go to bed early and have a hard time finding something to
do after work till 7pm :P

+1 for wednesdays. Although I play poker occasionally on wednesdays, I
can deal (no pun intended).

JJ

p.s.
It's important that I note the use of the word "hella" in this e-mail. I
promise that I will never  use it again ;)

p.p.s.
OK, maybe I will use it, but only for comic relief.

p.p.p.s.
OK, pun intended. :P